2/19/2023

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”ฅ See, finally my mother dress up + make-up + light pink this...what long jacket England those Winter coat even !!!! + Tina Jojo finally go out and shopping ! ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”ฅ

I am so happy for them. I am jet-leg, I am inside my house how many weeks passing by. I am so dizzy, and sleeping. 

You girls have this thing like Tina Jojo, you know she just shower this morning before my lunch and at my lunch she hair dry her hair.

Not my pillow case, I am very sure Brian and I use a different pillow case might even in different room. So I washing my pillow case whenever my hair...really needed to be wash and HAIR DRY with that towel. I technically and my mother almost identical when it comes to washing things, if not daily,.....really.

So I probably purchase load of the white towels, just keep washing and throwing, washing and throwing, including all this pillow cases.

You girls have this loooooooooooooooong hair. Not my hair. You use both

1. Spray

2. and Gel?

My bottle its from which year, I haven't even finish last time I demo you all? Why I even bother saying I have a gel?




No comments:

Post a Comment