2/17/2023

SMCH has a date in the sky how that …TV ends a son = the successor.

She never told me when or whom…one of those big things in that entire world in her own creation.

She didn’t have too many to invite any brand new ceremony for her TV, I represent for her saying how generosity you’re being presence at our several events on TV including UN climate change.

So is my birds entire sky not invited  +otter. She at least knowing that by now. 

🦅🦅🦅 Shut up !!

With my age, like Westlife or Backstreet boy also have all this festivity going on. 

I make my own festival if I ever wanted but that SMCH like I always say where she wish me to end up until my next journey set foot, still with her in it. When she gonna opens her mouth this one youth guys ought to be a bundle.

Every festivity feeling less lonely and noise too loud.




No comments:

Post a Comment