2/17/2023

When will I EVER get married, its in the script, I just open that sounds right starting from the first time....

There is a process I used to read.

About a submission to change your own karma. One of those before 2012. Something Silver.....what that they saying on the dates of this and that, you can submit you wish your own karma be changed. Might be all the internet junks I always reading those things. You can see if America Classify having those superstitious department. Meaning you and her if you like that feeling. 

Not one of that word 

The Galatic Federation

or The Galatic Federation of the ligh.

One of those similar to Tolec, but that talking person is a girl that time. And I am not even sure if he has anything near classify, might be one of those psychi, that entire internet 2012 populated nothing but gossip, other than the Gregg Branden. 

Its a girl, her entire family disown her.  

Every world disown you 2.



No comments:

Post a Comment