2/15/2023

So let's say me and Brian together, if he drives to his company, often I wait outside in the car locked. Nick does that like 10 mins with Totto, I staying in the car or last Stop were Qubec.

It will be he came out, I thought we gonna drive away, he says coming in. 

First time never heard of.

I live like that 20 or 50 times staying inside the car, he goes to get things say or done. I never really engage any conversation to his circle. They never shows up that much once we moved.

Brian their company its an agent company or the Westlife? All this year pass? So....when you are saying in a group to talk like? What? A business? or my father my mother, my sibling? uh...is there a thing Brian hasn't heard, and which part of those detailed can be said?

Yeah, they can gather in his dining room, I actually personally knew whom they are? The phone sound like the profile icon talking to the same company human to sound like personal. Shifting up or down profile...they never try, how all this ever look and felt.   One Tina Jojo gossip.


What do I gonna do online?

No, I won't be online this much. I staying with Brian. We will eventually go to the court where...not sure where. That time the court might hand me something, I will explain to Brian when I seeing him. Like the things I do with NASA. I had a name...this name is Elsa /  Anna Frozen.

To NASA, its like a demo, they have no choice. I blog on right on the internet the public profile, I say I am, you will you say Sailor Moon Book 11 and 14. One of those I did on the Linkedin, or my blogger here everything to this Asteroid.

And they might also asking the Medical Board all that 2021. The compliation. The funny things in this world would be, those industrialists training the kids, including this social medial Web 2.0 included, if me and Brian travels, to actually meeting and staying with the Youth, we discuss some rudimentary subjects, and then I switch to the platform, let's say my public profile another URL. Might be their internal connection Joomla.

That industry, they collect 2 or 3 groups to start, each group might be 5 kids.

They will every so often for their self esteem, they go and flip every book to sound right, every step the way, exactly like those Wing, Jonathon human at their professional career, or whom, if they making it year after year those MCAT or PCAT.

Every textbook repeat reading, writing, notes reading, re-learn, re-heard, re-listening from the online, and always going back to the textbook, not every Friday night losing the keys.

That is what I do, correct. If that is what it will happen, I just say the court then I will know. Not right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment