2/28/2023

The court will give all of us the compensation...oh they don't need you all adding the oil in the fire. They do that themselves including all your witness program. And...you what?

Its you talking to your parents about it. You working after that?

I didn't stop work, I have more loads of the works than those Sailor Moon in the Past 4 beaming light before that Ancient Chasez +3 shows up the Queen Serenity Past Time Story? 

Every period of the age brackets, I decide my life will open a brand new chapter, and what is your planning your life forward, a more secure job inside those witness program, or just dying out? 

In my high school, that volleyball time 10th year will be my first year in the high school.

Its very very long hours practice, so I say I drop the high school all textbook.

One class its the combination math. A round table of 8 couple, a guy and a girl, tell me the combination of how many seating position in that pair to be insert, that different arrangement. You imagine I had a brain. That teacher were in South America himself alone. 

Talking what rudimentary subjects line....what is a combination math? Poker cards?




No comments:

Post a Comment