2/22/2023

There is only your American Medical Board dare to talk like that, or imagine they see, they know that is how they talk like that...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQf-YgpTxy4

I have no one else to blame, so I blame them? Why don't you just glue at their desk like W Two Worlds astral projection you all beaming soul at their staying right at those office inside, where the couch are made of the leather black color. Wherever that suppose to be. 

I will tell you personally I didn't think why I most time seeing its one doctor alone in the offices. Not a group...so I cannot imagine why these name "America Medical Boards" exist. Most people fight, they don't work together. I make it up a lot of the word, to sound like they one Body together.

Like Medical board, Law board, Law association.

Are they similar to those interviewee committee before you enter your Medical School with the MCAT or PCAT one of those? How do you by pass them anyway....



No comments:

Post a Comment