2/22/2023

Because of me, you seeing only the boy bands in the 90s, and one group will be all guys looking at least 5. For saying how many we talk about me Anna sayings guys? You already so mad, cannot breath.

You cannot breath on UB.

You cannot breath on 90s boy bands (They are already a thing to the Past)

You cannot breath on Pang's BTS Korea group, or whichever this W 2 Worlds.

Every guy you see you hate. 


So do you want to go back to analyze which industry that man and women whom could endure within that industry to where or how they all ended up? The girls or the boys? Really. Its not just the jealousy alone, you cannot breath on seeing a guy, a man, just every 2 seconds its on the money, and these guys will or suppose to be stablized, and you trying to reason they are our similar age, or I am 2 years older than you are.

So? Its when that age 40 becoming?

A hit of your own brick wall? You wishing to say?

Its 2 years after 35 years old only in Ms Congeniality, anything else to bragging about, we are so different age for saying the future you trying to compare side by side.

On the money? To the court that fair and justice?


Something wrong with you girls, including older women. They if have money, they go to these 20 years old boy, and Wayne's daughter gone to 16 years old or were 18 years old the Mexican boy in the family restaurant business, they were living in the trailer.

You seeing yourself like 20 years old?

Then, it must be so unfair that China or ET did to me? I have to foster those ET + animal crowd? And? I cannot complain, because I own a name while you were doing what behind?

Inside your mind?

I remember since 2014, there wasn't a day normal for me anymore, and 10 years pass, guess where I see this American Medical Board I imagine they suppose to stare at their own works talking to me, or I imagine that is what? Kenshin Himura, they know about that?





No comments:

Post a Comment