2/13/2023

These Chinese guys are your age...about 30 years old. I am not 30 years old. Go to those you staring at them. I dont really need those psycho human.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Hvv20P5480

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHH-BYq7yoQ 

I keep saying it too often. You are all very younger at the age, where you really really need these per weekend proven, one year only its 52 weeks = 52 times you make it.....your mother-in-law cooking. 

I don't actually know what are the guy's brain literally when they were starting youth age. They are similar to the things in front of them. The friend, the social circle, the vola idea.

You looking for your father, or your looking for your uncle? 

Its all over my television never ENDing of it. 

I personally don't know how it feels like...like 52 weeks having no food, and one weekend, having all the chair pulling away from a table, to sound like a family reunion gathering....that is like a Thanksgiving or Christmas idea.

You growing up with some of the parents support that somewhat, you feeling it, its a nice outing.

My childhood ended in the middle school. Only my father having those tradition with his same year classmate, and they are dying it out very early on in life, some on the cancer. I have a lot of the jobs, I cannot be dead, so I really really really don't care about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment