2/03/2023

Trying to imagine, that life its First Step without me. Because that one future forseen, it will be forever without me, one of those case, those days come.

You meeting the other side.

Money, statue, the industrial people whom really knowing it, how the money went and gone, or those whom in their whole life, let's say....they always be in the mode to making the steady money, just like those whom were the behind, "The industrialist" on those the rudimentary subject.... 

First, you never met those people's face.

Second....when someone really believing the false to believing it, that is the way to keep making the money, never wane a face muscle at it, its real. I will tell you, that person just as idiot believing it, all the time, life can re-start in any time, anywhere, to build a brand new world. 

With or without your consent. 

Try to just ....really stealing, glueing, ghostly, window cover paint on that your own loyal American military. I am telling you, they make their name so big and wide I could hear, its has many eternity, I find my money just with you right looking people to sound righerous...that cabinets yours. (file cabins)

The lazy human does the lazy way = the shortcut. You seeing me demonstrate already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjpvR6uqcyc


 

No comments:

Post a Comment