2/21/2023

We had no back up, this entire American military, oh my God, I say it was a UB SETH? Did I say he was UFO with whom? His UB buddies....oh dear, I should scream, this entire world back up its One Photo, with his in it Precious moment, that if Ancient Chasez next would be me?

How brilliant this entire plan ever look to me, I cannot be dead.

Not just the script were true, I have to carry myself through, that Flower SMCH has no use whatsoever, the intended true story its a story teller. Not imagination she thought herself to be? A Master. FOREVER.

Do you want to fill up your brother, your father, your uncle warm jar bottle thermal like Dr. T design it the thermal bottle? Through the heating device water kettle? I use the jar distilled water my mother carrying in for me? Dump in the heating device every morning? 

I getting old to before getting through at the 40? Those guys I intend to say they are older too?



No comments:

Post a Comment