2/21/2023

๐Ÿ•๐Ÿฅ–๐Ÿฅ You know what I say about these guys...they are getting old, they might girls with, family with, whatever left in their life, you trying to fill up their water bottle every morning. ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿฅ–๐Ÿฅ

I was saying my morning routine the other day?

I can only be my own doctors, becasue all doctors are dead I am telling you. I filling up my water heating device, that is carrying through the whole day, I have bottle 1 and 2 and cup + the regular cold water.

In 2017, I wasn't that luxury, to how far this 2014 poison things, lasting never end. With a Seth everywhere no where I cared about whom Westlife or Ronan that time...each piles of wood or grubble I open, its not his dead corpse in it. You saying it was Indian 500 years old + SMCH on a locker, did I tell you what store name that is?  And what do they sell in there? 

Really? I didn't see the detail myself!!!!


The senior ball was a very very old guy in the senior home. Very old human so in the senior home. Any guy right now in front of you, its no one to be that old at all in another 10 years, you really know what I mean?

What I imagine you cared so much.

I care truly that much.



No comments:

Post a Comment