2/21/2023

Westlife 西城男孩

💝💖💞😊😝😛 Good Morning Shane, I saw your tour Asia countries map roughly, how you are both meet with the Backstreet Boy? I was thinking, since you know I live in Washington D.C when my money gonna shows up, I go and pick up this Brian you don't need, Silicon Valley is where that Sammy knows about from Swiss next by UN or EU, one of those togetherness partliment all round table? Those are the pizza hut here used to be round table knights. A real name on it we pass by to go to Niko And....you know your new material science collection? Well, I have other things to attend to but most things ended in the Washington D.C America. So its these entire efface the entire Earth building, so America is the only land to return to at the moment. One of those days.....You seen all those photo? I seen all your short clip these few days, I called to Mark, say hi to Kian, and what else I need to do. I have only America Passport. We have duel citizen where I ending up in Taiwan was ....my Tax, because nick, not nicky next by about 2008, or 2010, it was a guy name Baby Looney Boom Cartoon from IRS showing up there. Strange....I didn't do anything, he got a IRS guy coach him, not Eben Pagan. I thought you should know, whichever IRS might be the physical location? Its one place its not in Washington D.C, but they file now on the wireless I filed mine since 2004. The day I landing in UB. Wing helped me that. So....I hope you have the rest of good tour. Good morning, Brian~~~!! 💝💖💞
😊


Otter drinking the water upside down: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJww4jr8cVg

I never say I gonna taken any of you to Ireland, sitting right next by me without the seat belt, that is ilegal. You have the window seat? Which one of you? Is that how you normally drinking the water upside down? That is what I say to some other animals, not here? I wasn't aware you are the beaver type living in the river down stream your habitant. I make the water den above the stream so you all extinct, that is what I do. What is this red backstreet boy in Japan anything to do with your DNA means? Its on my screen. 

 

The Backstreet Boy in Japan 2023.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDZYrv9W8Qs


Another Disney - That's So Suite Life of Hannah Montana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUxUWjlrEkY



My jacket on the Black hair Asian 2 shoulder side, short.

2010, those time.

She SMCH is like Astor - Barbra Strasiand in CNN?

19:16 Red jacket?




No comments:

Post a Comment