2/13/2023

When you want to rehearsal inside your brain to actually sayinig it in front of a mirror, because these guys will be present, you suddenly get nerouvs.

When I first met them, I didn't think why they make me feeling anything nervous?

When I was at the Evergreen, we were on the mountain Seattle, its before me and Danny them Class 3 sending in the each host family in each and different state, for one full year. Each of us are relying on ourselves. One day Danny calls me. No I didn't talk to him, he just left a message on my host family's answer machine. 

Westlife - Evergreen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyZtCzbMYo0

I met Danny in that Westlife microphone holds at the hotel, the grand hotel here behind our Ikea diagonally from the Ice Skating Rink (The concert place, I say I destroyed that Ice Rink), what I tell Ronan was that Map, to that corner, was I cannot coming in, to any concert, he has a concert in South Africa. You just stand in the map at front. Something Pane Andov?

That grand hotel was like 20 years ago, before any of this built around here. We have a line up the EF exchange student, we just show up on the microphone for 2 mins to talk about things.

He got a gf somewhere that hanging out, the Jason Henry Eric Boston they knew that same shopping girls whom watching CNN earlier in her life to make it the English Class level. What you mean the certain girl with the shopping bags all over when they coming in the dormitory. 

You are using my own facebook to get heart cut. Or you wish to zoom your own perfect facebook? You have to make a sense at all.



No comments:

Post a Comment