2/13/2023

When 亞斯 invite me over, that time, its after I think that Keanu Lawsuit on the Lords of Rings, a completely different stories

The Mansion stories, sound familiar. You know how people arrive to the sense, when they have to carry a different business layout, that idea, "how to multi-task", the language the leadership, the benefit, the activities, the draft out, the personnel staffs, the TV screen, the TV lights?

Its not an intern. They have a line of the girls showing up there to dress the same apron. That is the stories til like the weekend comes, everyone can leave the mansion for those leisure clothing. I met him at the stair up before going it down.  He is dressing white, but those embellsih the full front the guy's style, he says in 15 mins or 10 mins, he needs to get on the Television.

That is one incident. Second incident was the eat out, me and him in the garden. Sounds farmilair? That was how many weeks ago, before all these lawsuit came. Before a lot of things I taking that initiative I knew where that is going, and I pressing on it to deliver.

You know what I mean, when you present to that person? He has a multi-tasks to the multi-company, to that each and every flows charts are those endless human resource department sensation. 

This world didn't really require you to become anything like that.  You built up some resovior to some capacity in yourself what you can really handle inside your mind, in your safety measurement how to live in this world.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment