2/10/2023

Yeah, I read Irish wiki. I think they say they speaking English for the most reason, but the minority speaking the Irish. I am born Chinese to speaking the Chinese local, but there is a literacy part, called the anicent Chinese, that is the entire history throughout 5000 years. You cannot change that past?

Imagine, what I suppose to imagine?

"The cotton candy most seen are the light pink, light blue and light purple in the carnival."  

Are those guys will really showing up there? I don't see why they don't, if you just file in, and everyone gather. They want something in life, they will show up without me saying it. Those guys are just like you, the state from. Meaning they gamble their life as the gambler like you, or else why I give you a space on my lawsuit. Its whom they are. You like a gambler guy. I personally never think someone whom are like that, at all. A piece of the skin on the facebook records a name and ID. They finish gambling 20 years, that is it. Someone chosen, one of you, or few of you. You don't know the games, what is it...the Zombie, whom that young guy, running or hiding with best friend the girl or the guy, or the Past Recruit agent.

If you seeing its possible, get the money run out of that line. If you see no end, just get out of that zone, before the blood coming in shed on one of you. You are gambling, no back end road, that is why it all ending up there, for that Chosen One position. Isn't' that what I state on the lawsuit, or you never imagine I really know or think you are exactly the piece of junks all this time?

For example, this song.....show you, how well you will becoming....

Between you, you know, its about you, isn't it?



These people a little bit different from you, but the most mentality people, you can just pay them like a fan club, and vanish forever out of their sight.

Its every route, looking about the same.

https://youtu.be/Q7mHAPn-lZc


No comments:

Post a Comment