2/03/2023

You are not the real doctor, and you hardly care every tiny things in anyone's life, really.....About the aging, about the whole humanity.

If shifting that 7 billions people + the animals entire kingdom, so that entire earth Axiel issues fix wtihout that 4 season to another planet.

I will do it.

I often starting at the zero, in my life. No one thinks its possible....but one thing temperature, no one can do anything about it. 

The way you all are....by that time, you might still be at minus sign. That is really really sad.  

Being a parent, meaning, you often just keep making that money, so things have to keep filling in. I will always have the pension, so that minimum I am doing that so its for that purpose.  As the girl I will survive no matter what.  If your medical board given you a title, not the money, its best you understand why they doing that. With a title, you bow, kneel, flat, as I heedly really saying that clear every word to you.

Understand?

Don't play fool.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment