2/23/2023

You cannot start with the conversation, "I overheard your brother pass away. My association member people cannot show up, so...."

.......... your statement?

" She is at the Ella Enchanted cases. "

I have no idea your own voice of your own language and your tone. 


Maybe like ....you all have these words to use to leash the guys at.


"Sometimes its hurtful, the life that comes to the family passing, and he was young."

"I always thought to have a sibling in my family but I am just a girl."

"I haven't really get to the degree where I can really leave my parents, but I got married with this guy and moving on life it is hard without the family. I mean my father and my mother. I personally don't like to imagine I have a sibling."

"Especially when they grow up."

"I have to raise them. Including the useless parents."



No comments:

Post a Comment