2/28/2023

๐Ÿฅ˜๐Ÿ’– You don't need a rulership to be that capable, but at least what not the Presidential, or whichever future or the existing current leaderhip, or that included, you willing to train like you say the equality of the women education, the women skill, the upper class women...etc etc etc....I never stop keyword tagging I assuming you meant it the democracy world wellfare? ๐Ÿฅ˜๐Ÿ’–

So try to bring some points that sound right, all these leadership are in the planning including the youth, to whom they think, they will, they might to be in the spot of all these positions, because you know, the kids they growing very very fast up, you have no ideas 10 years pass....

Not just the language, manner, or the scope to that international attire, the professional knowledge I guess they called it the Corperation format. Its never too big too grand for one Olympia to end up on the field, that is not what I say? 

So try ....to imagine what is the real. Not everything else that falsehood of the God proclaims.

You might just so misunderstood the points, from 1 to Z. 





I didn't think my attitude will change too.

It was never worsen just to get to know me.

Right?

How that TED you all fancy, it was starting the Organic Chemistry. It was never evolved to be this Vola, how ashame I put myself through...just the boys Westlife and me, one left side, one right side of the small court room Judge.

Every single day, you have no idea how tiring those reality, its sorting every single paper works, if not every single lines, never ended....they are the edge, I am the central? How marvelous I only look at my own geography department bookstore map? Its called 

"I purchase my bookstore map by walking in with the air-conditioning airy during the cool summer time."

How strange, what the freedom made that easy, coming in and out, its the electronic door, so there is the air-conditioning airy on the top. Never the polo shirt I guess. how I ever looked right.


No comments:

Post a Comment