2/15/2023

You girls have this smell, I don't know if that is the air this word in English ...expectation, egotism, wishing others to beg you

One of those, I think Tina Jojo's words are "Respect" her every effort she puts in. Because as long as she put in the efforts, she is a decent human, every trace of her big mouth jobs, really. No one is expecting she becoming this ABC English at all. With every two second F words.

A lot of the guys are just...while they were youth, they all use somewhat the supports everywhere. So when each you girl could bring up some best of them the guys be trained on any direction in life, you didn't really mean it.

You yourself like your mother? Really? All this TV format shows in Disney, many shows looks like that, a kitchen, a food base. Its an immediately 3 meals a day, someone put in front of you. I never lack, I never thought about in my own life, not with myself, not with nick, not with my mother.

So there wasn't a day I EVER think one word called the 4 stove, when I coming out 2014. I even show them the dumpling I made a fried looking, for stupid festivity, I was eating at home, someone looks like Simon's ex gf having a kid....and whom else I say.

What a karma ending up.

You know one night, while I was not in the Google + , because everyone is online, I wasn't, you know where I was? There is a 4 seat in our living room, where we have nothing to eat on the table. I didn't need to eat, but the landlady with the roommate, we talk on that table with a dog near by.


No comments:

Post a Comment