2/01/2023

You girls learn all these shopping ideas? You pick up the stuffs for the home, organize it. The guys, I have to go to one by one, like accompany them to the governmets, or the tax, or the building, just sitting there next by them waiting

Talking for them, or they themselves try how to say that, or I paraphrase next by?

That is how they improve and learn in life, I go first year, then second year....keep seeing how they progress. Sometimes its the communication how they talk to their agency, their own company, or those some people around.

Some festivity, some more official documents, the driving liscene, renew, the car liscence re-new. Every little things. 

For example, the hospital

I didn't transpassing in the hospital or what....I was the major pre-pharmacy...every 2 second I yell at the University of South Dakoda. The reason why you training a lot of the professional people from the Top, one of those day, I asking them where are these hospital system went....my eyes and my DMV offices? 

You girls now the more you training some people from different bracket, like I keep repeating it

1. Medical / Pharmacy

2. Laws / Law board

Keep in touch in the society the right paper works file-ing. 

3. You shop the grocery on the math budgets, you organize a home, home cleaning, home supply purchasing, staying in door, with your bf, or help that one guy. I go and cleaning up 6 guys houses, their car, their bike, like we doing things together. 

Sometimes people just need to doing things together. Help them first year to re-built, sometimes they don't say things, then you say it for them, you re-phrase how to say it. Asking them what they need.

I gonna cook, they probably eat pizza, and some assort raw salad or baked potato, or many these washed green, to boil them, to cooked them.....like something nice every once a while, not all that expensive outdoor. 

They like their friend or family gather, if they seeing the food right, feeling being supported.



No comments:

Post a Comment