2/01/2023

๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฅƒ The guys they go sorting all that themselves. I am planning to do that. But Ronan has a concert, I have a speech delivery? ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฅƒ

So sometimes I wait a few day, if I told them my plans? These are the very rudimentary things that we pick up from here before I gone anywhere. I personally don't need the eye glasses. But now I am using the thermal bottle. 

Its morning, I fill up the water in these thermal bottle + use this distilled water in the bigger kettle thermal electric...what do you call those, they boil inside, and keep whole day? Home design. So I have the hot water all day long to re-fill. 

My entire career has to wait...its on the Wall above the Bank, so I have nothing else to do other to maid, for them every morning on those hot water. Those are the steady things the guys can stay home, more comfy. I don't usually be on the computer all day long as much as you imagine, how I keep losing the weight.

You girls can do it together now. Per line, per image, per seeing.

Asking the guys near by, trying to help them. How to say things, how to define thing, how to live that life here or anywhere they prefer to go to. Those are a lot of the guys with more guys...if you girls just show up right. 

๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฅƒ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฅƒ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฅƒ You need to have a career, and knowledge

๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฅƒ You know, you are shy away a microphone how to be more manage other people.

๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฅƒ You as a girl, if you could manage one microphone, trying to guide, starting now, starting younger age, in 5 years you are different.

๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฅƒ You thought those are not the skills you going anywhere?


No comments:

Post a Comment