2/20/2023

You have an age limits, meaning ....between the age of 20 -40, of some more...its your alive years, running around. With nick, I stay indoor, but I have a Skype with SMTV later 2011 more active, not starting 2007? Nick is always more engaged in it.

I came back Taiwan, I join their climate change events to meet the president and the Senator? Still you dress up to show up? 

In America, you have to drive. So you have to running in and out, and never Hank? He has to work, Tina has a baby and a dog? So you share some loads, until she becoming this Vola !!! 

The reason you wish to pursue your any dream or goal, you push things things until you get doing, knowing what you went, whom you talk to, what the details why you show up there? In the California, really? 

And the Silicon Valley? 

You don't be still doing nothing? I have to assemble a demo all by myself in California? 256 lights? Whom else gonna carve that 256 socket ? I asked the gardener, how do you use this electric grilling in tool. Hank has, or I bought the smaller one. And 256 socket? You imagine certain things. 

Really.


No comments:

Post a Comment