2/19/2023

You want to go the fat guys, whom can afford, and capable to watching you eat, together....and never give you a stress indicator?

Fat guys you and him eat on the table, never have a look, on the food, or on the bill.

Never whine how you look, he is the worse nature.

๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ I have an outing internal vision, to like days, weeks, months how this....Kail's gf with her 2 best girlfriends how to leash this Kail. Seriously If someone seeing it from every day, to learn a lesson, not a verbal told. Just seriously a fast speed every scene of the blurs, how 2 guys, 2 girls sitting crossing table, on Ice Cream Bill...later I have to paid at it. Because I could order them each 2 or 3 cup. You know how expensive? In a dining situation....so I wasn't sure if the guys like the ice cream, so I put it down 2, for the guys.

And I order 4 people desserts, because...there is a reason why that women or the girl cannot open that mouth for saying it. When I ordering it, both these 2 guys never blink a eye saying a no, so I thought was normal. She was very happy, someone begging them to eating down 

3 cups, 3 scoop in total, that full day happiness lasting.

That 2 guys never move their face muscle why that ice cream its good to eat, or not good to eat. It never happens again the next time I am sure. If I cannot see it clear. Its like they are in the cold war, the entire table, no one talks, just that girls being flair at, so I say "How about we ordering some dessert?"

Do I ever feel...something strange and funny?  I personally have nothing to comment on it.



No comments:

Post a Comment