2/19/2023

๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ… You want what ? (Bathing, washing, soaking....hot chocolate time. You wish?!) to combat the war together? ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ… Together as you mean ?

Fighting the ideal side?

Am I listening to this wrong? What did you say, or what did I hear? I hear Amazing video I do on purpose to flare those, its half, or not half,...that is what I hear. So I make it up my blogger post on the Top. I was laughing to get up the water, to dry with my towel, clothing on to drink my hot chocolate if I be seated, and so I wrote a post?


I think Both China and Russian these 2 older guys will coming down to retire, isn't that what I heard? You gonna imagine the youth running since when? Last year? How nice.

I heard.... most of us, me included. Or those real TV, you know the very cable wide spread, including the public voters those, whom really gone to a real debates, a real law, a real hearing from the citizen. The politics. The public has their own view how this public stage guys ought to be. 

Let's say ...I am given a saying, but I don't know the reason. 

So I guessing it here. The public will see how you are happy or the girl next by, or the works you do. Some people really go to validate the per saying those kinds, wishing their government to be guidance to their political view. The citizen. So they will make a conclusion how to approach that topics including some might be very extremely about it.

Because, the guys know the guys best, and the girls know the girls best. For example, they might just know why each of them saying what in the public.

I have no idea why. But the public citizen knowing why. The guys know the guy, the girls know the girl.

For real. 


So let's say, I be honest (you all more care your putting up them on the front, like the politics), I just give my example. There is no more religion. But let's say someone has to go by per saying. Where I gonna go, and where I gonna spend my time.

Including where I put my photo. One of those, just live my life, to the happiest with the guys. 

Some people don't live with the guys. Or its tearing nature, but at least they get down. The guys or the girls. And there are some people noisy into it, wishing to know if that is true, so they care about it. That is for me.

For some reason, if you go into the politics, its very very serious. I just personally don't know what you are talking about it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment