2/21/2023

🥭🥐 You want to just, having your brand new website shining and polish, you putting your own photo, and introducing your own meal, what have you been eating, preparing the 4 stoves? 🥭🥐

You can all send to me, I advertising you all together, family, girls, cousins, any kind. 

Your cullinary skills, how comfortable you saying, you working and preparing yourself a meal, not with a guy. 

Have you ever be in a relationship with a guy.

Do you sleep next by him?

Do you have anything more than a look, meaning how close you and the guys? On the phone?

What is the story you wishing him dead, or peels?

 

What kinds of the guys you expecting, having the debts like you are currently having a bank statement ready, what is your back up plan as today 2023? How long to which loans you have, what borrowing are these, meaning including the interests, the home, or the insurance, or the car, is your parents helping you?

What is your living current statue, the jobs, the rental, are you currently owning a home, or are you planning to owning a home? What is your expectation to your age, you seeing yourself what home will be foreclosure those, that is called the 3 months owning, 4th month on the street with everyone in it.

How do you make money, a steady job, and anything else extra? 

For example, I can tell Ronan I see this thing. What can you tell Michael Vartan if PETA means to you now, or the Cayce Edgar, right next by PETA in the High School Musical, 

"Its all the ugly typer writer manual on blindness I got, I thought I gonna be blind. Really."


You all girls need to sell yourself out, okay? Your template on the Google Blogger are entirely free~~~~~But you can do the Photo like me, just anything random, they care your professional attire, or at home.

I never walking out of my house anymore ....its raining in the winter too cold. I got to an age bracket I have an occupation harzard, that is if the temperature changing from cold to warm, warm to cold, I coughing, I need to minimize that. Its just a couple time in the morning. 

Tell them if you have a disability

Tell the guys if you have a hobby: Like sewing clothing, art and craft, making a music, playing a guitar, or you girls gone to where the concert in the green grass field with your family outting picnic.

Tell the guys what life its not too harsh to live by a lazy life, do you clean, do you wash, how do you set a schedule in your daily busy works?


No comments:

Post a Comment