3/18/2023

A grand hotel has these lobby room, Morning schedule to each Big room has a conference. Staring from Science, Medical, ....

Like if you been to these grand hotel how they winding themselves with the escalator, you imagine which room are all next by each other, that is not true. You go inside this room to be how big of the Vola, called the jobs. I don't have your imagination, let me thinking about what exactly I am trying to see? I cannot understand it. You mean Shane Filan?

The other day I say trying to transpassing the European Medical Committee Board. Last night I quit, or this morning, then one hour later all this garbage on the movie: Clueless. So I don't really know, I just check Shane's news.

oh ~ you mean that real Shane Filan if not the stunt? 

I cannot possibly telling you what the court knows and you know will be totally different.

No comments:

Post a Comment