3/18/2023

Having a motivation or having a hope to seeing something expecting someone....if my life has to every day going on a meeting, not to say that is a science meeting every day, or the anatomy...saying.

I didn't think my mind would be too far away from my jobs, if I was saying Hallo Welcome to Goodbye, make home safe. I didn't think anything more than that. You know what was 3 months ago, I get up and run?

I still remember that. My physical body cannot 1) take the shock like that 2) I am not ready to run out 3) I cannot bear that I should lay down and sleep.

The way I am saying about any of you girls, are nothing but psycho !!!! The day you don't have the exit road? If I keep repeating that myself, and I literally seeing in front of my environment and the TV meant run? I jump out?

I didn't EVER wish the life to be that jumping up and run? But you gonna tell me the life is not flexible, I bind to the comfer, not to....Run? I went to find a place, a chair. I just sit there wait one hour. Its in between the place no one will sit, because its a display some item like some books, some luggage travel use. 

I found out, so I sit?

One day you gonna tell me, I never update you for the missing years before AGT were that Retreat I did nothing but run, pack, concise, rain, tent living.....and tranpassing internationally, because they are all the international made of? Including that TV collaboration. 

We sleep on the meditation chair, not the website that kind. The TV inside those kind. With a cover of the blanket, you gonna say cloak. Its Bath & Beyond those polyester somewhat furry, you find a spot, you might just hide and sleep there closing your eyes 5 mins.

You know what is the life, you have only 5 mins, 15 mins.....and you get back for a body that functional and normal, much clear in spirits? I NEVER saying anything about the spirituality anymore.



No comments:

Post a Comment