3/12/2023

A household in America is really a whole house, really, entire floor with a basement. Just looking at it, you cannot touch every wall.

But your food in the kitchen, how you delicate just one corner of that kitchen, the entire tiles, we wear the sandle inside the house.

In Taiwan, its we take off the shoe. 

I didn't stay long per yearly with him, so I never have to do a lot of this house chore jobs. At my own home Taiwan, my entire habit its I am doing anything I want, not anything he ever wanted it.  I am more farmiliar with the soap, the mops, the cleaning supply with every needie greedie things, I know from my home A to Z. 

You suppose to grow that in your own home town.

Now...with the food, and with the cleaning the floor including your keyboard, hard drive, speaker phone, the PC wire, the Iphone wire, the Ipad wire, my cabin handler to open and close, or anything any bug might just walking by without telling me....its every surface + the wall, you seeing inside your own, with that details.

Your own personal space,

The bed sheet, the pillow case, the bed those more decorating harden head frame, its a cloth my mother bought, I would be washing that, wipe that, per straight line down.

This entire room is really just small tiny, except the wall I don't know how to paint on it, just I might get those small bucket she carries in the house, I will do that myself....every paint on it?

The habits of getting up your body, and walking all over inside your own personal space, if you doing that more often, you really want to tell me, you willing to do that for his property, or you decide its yours better, why he is so selfish at it?


No comments:

Post a Comment