3/12/2023

I wash 3 cup white rice + just one bag she bought the cilantro, most people may not eat that. When I was a kid, I don't. After I detox, I become worsen to intake a lot of the cilantro, I can just eat all that. Here is how I process them.

The White Rice

The cooking device will be the rice cooker, but my mother always put the water in. I have to dump the water, use a kitche paper towel to wipe the entire steel inside, and rinse the lip, again, dry the whole thing, that is 2 sheet of the Paper Towels.

Its the assort rice I gonna cook in the steam cooker. The Taiwan branding.

So there are 3 cups of the white rice, not just swirl the water, I use 2 hands to scrap each other at my 2 hands, going and forth, or one hand how you squeeze the rice in between the palm. That I done that more than 30 times water coming out, nothing are clear. You have to check the middle rice.

Normally I only cook 1 cup or 2 cups. I cook some for my mother.

That entire rice water going it down, I have to fill up about half sink clear water and unplug that rubber things, you imagine the water weight, or that rubber stopper when you pull, you pulling force would be in the water.....guess how many time today I pull that Leo and Piper funny scene, its the Partnership only Babaji says the magic words? I cook, I make money, and I file all paper works?

This is like the 10 years marriage pass, really.


The Cilantro

It looks a lot because the sterm are all over the bag, if you washing that cilandro loooooooooong enough year after year, you have to get rid of the root to the leaf, and unplug the 2, and shorten to the top in the water.

Every cilantro all looking like that.

So how do you wash the cilantro?

You fill up the water sink, you see that rubber band, to the base of all those dirts, you break all the way to almost the rubber band, and including the rubber band to remove all that, in the waste bucket, and the rubber band goes to the trash bag.

You drop the whole thing in the water to get rid of the sand, meaning you keep shaking all those with your both hands, 10 times, or one hand, because you use the left hand to hold yourself on that counter top. You keep swirl that entire water and shaking all that, and first you might be like me unplug the previous say, the root and first 2 leafy, and shorten all the way Top of the leafy cilandro, you get rid a lot of the stem, not all of the batch.

You get the big bucket, and a small drainer, because we have 2 size, I mix my mother's utensil, that cilantro are small, they are on the upper most shelf next by the fridge.

So you first rubber stop unplug, and take all the cilantro out inside that drainer inside the big bucket, you fill up about half of the previous water, and I look I look I look, the next 2nd time, 3 time, I use the same amount of the water.

About 2 inches water

1st time shaking its 2 inches +2 inches clear water after

2nd time shaking 2 and 1

3rd time shaking,  2 and 2.

Salt time, 2 and 2

Shaking 1 and 2 times (same 2 inches original soak water, and 2 inches let go water)

You just keep standing on that kitchen, doing nothing but washing that sink, and the cilantro, your fingers cannot touch all over the other things, just the cilantro.

Now I dry them in the oven tray, you use the kitchen paper towel to drop the top leaf, and below those already water all over oven tray.

Its about one hour pass, since dry.

I took a shower, I wash the plastic bag this morning, and all the eating out rice and dumpling skins, the entire utentil, again, the same water sink, you re-fill the water first the soap washing, and then the plastic bag washing.

 

The Utensil washing

You fill up the water with One Push down your right hand that cleaning soap, under the warm filling water, your right hand under, this bubble will keep multiply itself, the full sink of it. 

I have 4 or 5 things including the cooking wares all to wash + 3 spoon, forks,....

You washing all the foam onto these bowls, every edges of it, the last whole year no one uses? So once you done all that, you rubber stop to let go the water. This time, you start to rinse the entire surface you just foam at all the utensil, spoons, forks, plates.....etc.

Keep rinsing, turn turn turn, inside outside turn, every surface you keep rinsing that warm water, truly rinsing at it, you can see the middle sink how those water how much you use that water. Just keep rinse rinse rinse.

And dry.

Drying methods its just the objective universe, how you stack up the objects. Where your eyes can see.

I have the cooking pot + the lids, so those are the bigger objects + 3 other utensil + 3 spoon/ 2 forks. I finish cooking one fork too wet, I get a new one to eat.

Your personality and temperament its very very very rough, violence, extremely angry, and extremely impatience, blind, guessing, blind, tired, fatigue, back bend, pays no attention to the 4 limbs, inept, impaired, absolutely unattented to anything in front of you.

You are not flexible, not in your space and time, never in any Space or Time.

Never focus your attention other than on your phone, on your Line App, but saying you really drop the Digital Era, anyway....no more internet usage, just 5 oclock get off the work to 6 meeting Dean's those koshi table chating until 8 going home. You will like those witness program, if at least they letting you imagine the classroom some friends buddy together, you will let go the Digital Era.

I am the only person ever doing that.

I believe. 

I believe in you.   (Celine Dion and Ilno Divo : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6CXuSMx9ZI  

 



No comments:

Post a Comment