3/18/2023

A lot of the bio - sectors they can all step up whichever you saying your age are. I told you, they are all very old, that is 20 years down.

That is 3 guys, most girls don't keep their mind, or words, or thinking through clear. This is a logic field, I keep repeating you formulate a what?  But none of that were in my own research?  Its in the rest of the 3 guys? You want to imagine a Ph.D life in Bio chem, how or what you imagine the science field, I never thought I ever required to discuss the very beginning how all this process begins. You imagine getting an Intern with Dr. T. And? 

Why you participate in his Intern? Becoming a manual jobs? That is a technician job.

To me the process how you becoming a peer review journal yourself like them 3? They did nothing but the paper works showing up in the database?  Whom cared what the Sailor Moon ending says? We exit on the First Color TV first 10 books of the color comic books. The very first one story ended in the North Poles. We were all gone by them, the last one the oldest. We exit the books the very first groups.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVhFqWKkcs4


 

No comments:

Post a Comment