3/21/2023

Aging its when your birthday comes to 48 years old, you imagine 2 more years, its 50 years old, the women no more the girl's side? or the girl's side of views? Really?

Ronan he is on the tour dates right on his facebook. Tell me, when is his tour dates?  How or why I would ever know he ends up on the Westlife managers side, they are the same age? 

You will be freaking out like 46 years old, not 50 years old, okay? The aging to that mirror, its when you realize that age, soon....not exactly you could stop your parents to die, or they need some senior care, and you try to care, or you trying not to ask? 

Really? 

My mother because the way she was...she does nothing but file her own nail, or toes, or the toe nails. She has a greyish toe, she trying all kinds of the methods, except my methods on the carrying in water. The medicine is more expensive, I am not sure she purchasing? Its on the toes you bet I studying on it myself PER nerve on the nerve system? You have any other way doing that? 

BIRDS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-m0RNtucPU 

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment