3/21/2023

๐Ÿฅ˜๐Ÿ• People's weight is one thing, then really wanting to get better, if you could just change all your this selfish points of views. You girls could talk with your mouth opens if those words are not to hurt anyone, inquisitive or pushing to the guys. ๐Ÿฅ˜๐Ÿ•

You know what is a statement coming out of the words?

A statement, a description, you have a dream? Describe that? 

๐Ÿฅญ You say you cared about that person, you keep doing strange things including some words I never knew could becoming you girls today this TV?

๐Ÿฅญ You mean you jealous over some really really trivial things, are you psycho exmained yourself?

๐Ÿฅญ You mean everyone cannot find their own inspiration to say things like the leadership, are you out of your mind? I am the leadership or you are in the leadership?

๐Ÿฅญ You mean a food table, the guy eating before you with the fork, you hate him begins first, not the prayers first? What is a such big deal? This kinds of the small tiny Tina Jojo things?

๐Ÿฅญ Nothing but psycho to me. I cannot eat, I cannot read the newspaper, I cannot call, I cannot talk?

๐Ÿฅญ Do you know that is more than the mental hospital any of you becoming. 

๐Ÿฅญ There is a every reason you ending up on the streets, really.


No comments:

Post a Comment