3/13/2023

Another example, both me and nick roll up the sleeves….sit where to rinse each our legs and feet.

Roll up the sleeves to fish up all the dishes in the same pile sink.

He assort his.

I assort mine.


He put a jacket on, a scarf, a hat, and warm a car, jump in and drive.

I put a scarf and gloves, open the car, start and drive.


He goes to a grocery Tops with the recycle bags, want me next by him, how we both shop together or I switch another person? It’s how do you use a recycle bag in the SUV or the passenger seat behind that door opens?

We have a system doing all that.


I don’t know what I say, or you don’t know how you feeling on your Kohl’s shoes bench it’s a prom dress, me and nick open that every dress, he doesn’t know how or I don’t know?

The details in life, what would be those someone rise up the head and tell you. You sitting higher?

Something in life what’s real?

No comments:

Post a Comment