3/14/2023

As for the madrical, I remember now Daniel's mom is panmela, Pan in short. In that Meet the Parents? Martin's host brother is Daniel. Their host family.

So let's say we gone to the competition, in the mytle beach, we take a long bus going to the North Carolina, and reaching the beach side of the South Carolina? Imagine what it is on the map? Its the teacher coming with us.

There is not any of that happened to the school to school. Only the teacher communicate, let's say to the bank, or to another summerset school. It was only 45 mins drives, I remembered. They dress up like 1700. Its a dinner rehearsal, a real dinner they show up the performance I think.

But I think the teacher before I coming in the class one year, they already had some working relation before, if they groups as going out. We follow the group. But if anything like that we ending up on the beach, literally outside in the beach at night, we were in the bath tubes???? They were singing. I don't remember where that Martin goes, but because we both are exchange students, normally I don't go and talk to him....

If any situation happens, I go and get near his side? Most of them talking more in sense clear English that doesn't mean they got a brain. 

But when you going in the competition, you will be seeing some other choirs, not that we sitting there to listen, you just know every worlds have someone else in it. Literally is like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_OOpzC3_7s


 

No comments:

Post a Comment