3/14/2023

๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅฏ Back in my high school volleyball team were that the Captain deals with the boy's school Volleyball Team. Usually its the Captain with the Public relation, 2 girls go togther, I never show up, not to the boy's school volleyball team. ๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅฏ

I guess you have the background of a sport? 

There is a need to see another boy's school? In my understanding if you get in the way of any guys, those are much taller guys, I am the setter? ....for example, my side girls school Captain + the public relation (She is tall PR), I would never show up or say a word to those Captain or the Vice in that Sports Arena. To some monachy idea of the guy's world, not one word coming out of your mouth, at least I feel that way. As for the Captain and the PR what happened to them, to....how they are buddy together with the Boy's School Volleyball Team, I have no idea. Never met them, seen them to talk to them, except one guy PR shows up with our PR at the middle of the ground.

The guy sometimes are very very very tall, and they will mean its their every eye sight you do not exist in front of them, I think that is what it is. The Sports arena. Those public front, the team to team, the flirting, or what are those the boy team and the girls team. I still don't know why that happened.

That time in the high school.

Even now, I still don't understand what just happened to them. You wonder why? I never inquisitive the Captain or even inquire anything that side. I am not interested to know?

No comments:

Post a Comment