3/22/2023

Being a real MD, do you know, if you cut your own foot skin, if you are not careful on your own skin....its blood coming out?

I didn't do that real job, I just use myself as a easy thing to do. Then one day I am process all these paper works 10 years, and that is not the surgeon jobs, its the writing the brainy jobs. 

If per monthly that money paid so each of the real workforce people whom's attention is on the mechanical risk, the harzard waste, or the burning pot on the fingers, to stay burning....all that. When I see someone like you, you are all the entire groups very very annoying human to me 500 dollar per month left over if not one year coming down that Chinese New Year every single so often year. 

On that first train of the eternal life, if that is a joke I make to the public....I am telling you, how much anger you really make me feel. 





No comments:

Post a Comment