3/22/2023

You want to bet on the devils, that is the Reptilian telling me. Seriously !!!!

haha....what the American classify or the military cannot and refuse to hear a word they themselves ever says, imagine I always say, really. 

You want to shut off my interface today, and you file to the court room Judge.....

"I blackmail everyone enough, I wish soon to enter the witness program as fast as I can do this day dream to the 500 dollar only in my bank per month that attitude, becasue....I do anticipate the romance in the new land, new city. Will I be alone, and how do I make friends when I will be 40 years old, do you have a manual list that is not Anna written the future? Or I set myself future just like everyone knowing exactly what she says? She is atrocious or vicious, at least to my point of view. That looks a lot like that stand on trial lady. "

No comments:

Post a Comment