3/04/2023

Being sometimes professional dress up, occasionally, clearly that. Not drugs, not smoke, not ash, not wine. Tina drinks a lot alcohol. Her mothers says.

This is a house okay? Me and my mothers had to care. Tina’s brother cannot be those uncles and he has a condition, all he ever wanted.

Me and her mother doing nothing but sits in the house her mini skirts to perfume what? Black stocking on best pal whom? Hong Kong I guess whom Nemasis, she gives her mother money. Tina’s dad baby sits.

Someone so willing to run away home, every step proven. Not any human what social life I don’t need, you mean finding a drunk guy to get beat up, that’s the entertain worlds, drunk fight, gambling nature. When someone 40 years old to waste life waste mind waste a drunk drinks? I wonder if those drunk guys are the same insane minded when they think of you what girls ever exist !

Tina ran back how many times you hear? You wasn’t here that those days or night packages of all clothing from which branding store to end up the package bag sits at my mothers windows corner and ? She Tina doesn’t have a home too?

Walking that back to the hallway a mirror you often see for the entrance door. Which skirts, dresses to donate to waste money, so best friends elementary both have 2 kids? To mix up a night bar life how many years per seasonal holiday? ABC?

That sounds every life right. You didn’t see or I cannot I bind to my chair to my career and she?

It’s everything I ever wanted to know !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment