3/04/2023

You don’t do music like that to any public domain, my counter statistic be zero? I have an emergency and my real career will not be in the music?

How strange I didn’t know that! You don’t hold the jar let others see. But all right, I have no choice, time is very very short on my parts? I would be that stingy, given all free? 

It’s something my life passing it by, I have other professions? 

In the music field like the pop music, those are the pop idol. Some kinda ….of the pop culture like the Disney like the popularity like high school everyone talks about or like the Teens choice award - the teens cared about it. You need to have a face to imagine a TV like that Tina Jojo.

Those are very very narrow. Their career length not that long.  I am a girl, don’t imagine that? If any their gf told me, I always say the same things. They started at 15 yrs, 16 yrs have a car permit.

No comments:

Post a Comment