3/17/2023

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ The birds told me, you whom or just the girls really really like Simon Cowell? ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’

Like SMCH really cried like in the rain....about? (That cartoon, very old lady Howie's moving Castle) and so you want to tell me Ola really really likes Simon? 

What that guy did in the 90s to Shane was wrong wrong wrong !!!!

The wrong person, the wrong things, you cut them in the zillion pieces soon or later, it doesn't matter how long it takes, that supposes to the American democracy !!!! When I had the Power since 2015, I am telling you exactly what the Power made of, I am seriously telling you. You as a girl, NEVER NEVER ever imagine anything like that. 

You will be sold by those human just like him in the Turkish Airline.




No comments:

Post a Comment