3/17/2023

The birds say love them !!!!!!

One of those Westlife things I was busy. Starting when I had a bf, to when I have a bf, to when that was only Babaji I had to work 24 hours with or without the bf included......right now its the invisible bf, never finishing washing.

But since I have no more than to complain, NEVER NEVER 2015 I see those Tony with the beer bottle and the broken glasses on my head with the injection included. Anything of that.

Never alcohol, never all those complete set of the guys standing near......I know what Shane did, and I will tell you its here. So....you suppose all be coming in Taiwan, its warm, its Home, its exactly....on your video.

That last 1.5 line I didn't say, but that is about right, they go and figure it out themselves. But before that the birds told me, so I saw....I went to tell Westlife. I say, "you don't think .....??!!!"



No comments:

Post a Comment