3/15/2023

Can you imagine that entire living room...all the girls standing with an outfit, with the guys standing, no water, no tea, no dessert for the guests until the Dinner table / Lunch, some sandwitch basket, for the airport types?

I didn't say that the First time when I show this video. Its not I don't care about them, all these girls near by not just psycho to me, you know whom that guy looks like? Patrick. Not just the interior design, never those dusty makes a tricks more dusty trickery? That is so stupid looking to me. You see that, you check the Taipei Tape Water factory, maybe they are all international, did you see the high tech our City file-ing system at? 

What an easy methods?

 

Are you sure the guys willing to just standing next by a girl about the height too perfect to look at it, thin, and no 3 meals? Its just an airport before you go, supposed to be for you...departure, you want to eat it now?  That is so insane they are the celebrity?

I can have my hair up for the rest of the day, you can just sit down and eat? 

The table I go and re-make, whom is driving with a license?  Are they ilegal human, from Amazon?



No comments:

Post a Comment