3/25/2023

๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Do I feel ashame they might be copy and paste my stuffs from UB? ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Want to hear the reality?

People like Tamang or Ola, they are competitive. They are.

So in the reality of the career field, or you saying they are MD and I am not? I am not sure what they are, the international medical school. They try not to make a mistake, including I called that "the group activities", but they have no experience doing it. 

You seeing anyone other than me this line WWII talking about it the world wide, and Wing they 3 ending up on the straight line down? So ...I don't really know, how would people willing to make a mistake, other than just copy and paste, so if they did already file to the Judge all this time or when you think the Frozen in proceeding? 2014? 

Guess where I was 2013 and 2014? Tina Jojo not dead yet, remember? Why isn't anyone just talking to me first of all?  Their ego is very high, both of them, and both are so much wish to compare, be competed, to....side by, we are not the same. Not thinking alike, not imagine alike. If you imagine at your work, and your all have some classmates?

They copy paste you to? to Get Title, to get paycheck, to get reviews especially in the MD field? They are motivated, that's why they are still there. They go and changing things, its on their records, not that they don't let them continue. A lot of people retired, so I guess that is the way it is.


๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ 

๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ 

๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ 

No comments:

Post a Comment