3/25/2023

I don't remember how old this Ku is, Adam Hailey about 10 years ago, they were high school to College yet? Where Anna I am at? Not in UB? They gone where? Snatching their own interest, if not the lawsuit file-ing are still in proceeding time? That is 10 years now?

Let me guess....these UB classroom activities were like the high school Twlight ! You know there is a word in Ancient Chinese for those court room cases they air on the TV. Its an Ancient Chinese format...that sentence its = "contempt to the court" - its real. I just didn't make a joke out of it. 

These entire things are the groups ending up on the maps, but no one be less selfish to coming forward how to solve for everyone else, other than me seeing that is my facebook, so I wait...did I know how to do that on the first day? 

I cannot just wait wait wait wait....I cannot understand a thing all this? Things be careful, I can always be more prepared, and then show up the court room? I didn't hurry to get my interests if that is what they are proven by the debts I am telling you.

No comments:

Post a Comment