3/11/2023

Do you want to try out some career choice after the graduation, you don't need to be home immediately, I wasn't that wealthy I remember so I did do my resume, with the activities seession, and the lab works experience few years ago? An uncle I never talk to at all?

No, no reference.

You planning to that career choice, to hit and bump in life, as your life philosophy, not shrinking inside your dorm to what decoration furry, or I imagine the Star Light, indoor decoration Pinterest? 

You don't know your graduation degree in the graduate school, you going back a Master degree if the financial situation could? My brother did? He works a several year more, and he went back he has a condition, or you don't know if you way too shy away in life, the tribulation of life the home girl, the home boy?  

Do you planning to work on-campus, not driving all around?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-m0RNtucPU


 

No comments:

Post a Comment