3/11/2023

I don't know what you think we can communicate in English as you seeing it per word, that time its the science / math I understand, the conversation English I could hear and knowing it, the rest are the English writing or the comprehensive Greek?

The internet would be the beginning of the ebay, not the Amazon, so you live in the Barns & Nobles, remember I told you, I didn't use the Library, I didn't know how to, where to use a library, including that one lab, I gone to this one male analytical professor, I never USE the chemistry database, I have no idea what it is inside that the class, the WHOLE semester, to EVERY SINGLE paper?

ITs the female professor lecture, not the lab professor? oh my God, you imagine what life that is in ENGLISH in life? 

(My teeth hurt every time I opening up my mouth, is there something I need to know?  I cover my mouth opening, no wind.  )



No comments:

Post a Comment