3/15/2023

Ever dream, what if this unvierse can be shift to where the galaxy travels, where you gonna go? Its all very very cold metropolitan life style still. Same like here.

Meaning you gonna see one of those similar to Toronto building, the towel. Very similar those Space Age people, all might be having some traditional ideas very similar to this Movie.

Some are sleek, some are rural.

At least I imagine they are loving....You ever dream what it could be, saying I say to Dean they are the first train, as if the immediately thing will start at the America court for them? 

You afraid you gonna go alone? Its the sunny, shining, sunshine all world. At least I know of. It could be the day I finally can be truly truly truly off my jobs at all. Truely truely no one all around me this one person ....walking into a city and the rest when I get there I figure it out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment