3/15/2023

When people are dead in life, you cannot really change them anything. Like the half eternity.

1. Very very short, very argumentative, very very very vicious

2. So being rejected

3. The Corporate methods in America, most are very tall people including they hired are the military people background on their job resume.

4. Love, let's say....if alone human, feeling it to how you describe why you think that defined when you are alone? They got none. 

5. No body, no attractiveness, imagine I was all my life has no faces?!  Not Chinese, not English. You imagine how many words I literally whole my life saying to my mother, but it will be exactly precise every word I say, it never changed. I just never say it clearly.

6. I am not sure this gonna works. The human slavery,....its on the girls. 

Trafficking human hostage.

7. The sins pile-ing up to the sky !!!

8. I just really wish to get on the court to tell me, clearly, if til the day I die I could just die, no more this anymore TV keep yearly producing, my mother keep doing this.....I don't have a real life. Meaning how open that "Family reunion".

9. You don't understand, there will be parenting never stop saying things to the rest of all humanity, every last degree of it. Every single day, every single 1 to 1. You imagine if they got that many worlds, got that many human, got that many supports.

10. They do.

I cannot deliver here 1 by 1. Or else I would have. Sometimes it was just a decency, but I am too exhausted.


No comments:

Post a Comment