3/13/2023

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฉ Everyone is different when it comes to the money or the relationship ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฉ

I don't like the girls. I don't stare at them and cry about it, if that is what you mean.

You know, this is one things about the girls ....you staring at your monitor when you becoming a professional adulthood. That adulthood is very far away than we used to be 18 years old.  I personally cannot tell them what that means, but its exactly how I mean it.

But that's say...if one scenario would be this celestial mountain I am one of those disciple for a very long time staying in, a very very few degree of people are inside, it was nothing but just living a life, not to talk about, or think about the boys. It was the discipline like that, you have some above Man in that celestial mountain, but we have other things to that different across mountain let's say, some life, other than the dating life.

Because those life its more of the cloth human, some of this video if I have to ...for saying that we the celestial mountain comes near by....I am a girl they are the guys, and you although don't imagine things, but its a different life side by. Not necessary be affected for saying that....I had my entire life was my life, I don't know where I go about my life?

It would be they are the same age guys like I am the girl about their same age.

Normally that discipline life don't require seeing anyone. I don't have anything inside my mind other than the works, going home. Work, get through the traveling, nothing but the traveling filling up my life.




๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฉ ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿฅ˜ ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฉ ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿฅ˜ ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฉ ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿฅ˜

No comments:

Post a Comment