3/13/2023

I was with a guy that is retired, I NEVER be with another guy that is younger like my age?! Nick has no career goal, that was it?

But let's say Keanu was the 1st guy right there.

The most stupidest things because its him, I say its ...Neo!  I show up at his company called 3 Art. I even talk to the front desk people. I didn't go with my family, but checking everything sound like a normal human would do. My background were nothing but the family filled up garbage worlds. If its not already all over the universe on that Earth monitors EVERYWHERE, really.

Some girls have a choice, okay? When the things have to get near !!!!

At least there is an online life, there is a real life? 

10 years pass....we didn't have a life. I know that. That is really stupid someone really knew how it becomes like ALL THAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment